Monday, January 14, 2008

where have i been?

wow, i am having a tough time getting back into the routine now that the holidays are done. i miss bloggin! i miss my on-line friends. time to get rolling again. i have lots of beads and things i have made but not posted. i have challenges i need to submit for, a design team project that needs to be finish, and a doll round robin that i need to send my first piece off for. yish, i better get moving! i have also started working out and eating right. this is my year folks, and i am publicly announcing it so you guys can keep me honest and on track. i joing The Biggest Loser on line. this way i can track my meals, what i eat in a day, customize a workout plan and weigh in once a week. the best part is the community boards, where you can find one that fits your life and join and have a whole group of people going through the same thing you are going through. i will post my Losing CD blog for anyone that wants to follow that journey, or wants to go on a weight loss journey with me. i will get pictures up of new art stuff soon. gotta finish my projects first. i will get better at staying in touch!

No comments: